Thursday, February 21, 2008

lucky man

after a broken consistency with the blog world, i have decided finally. Finally for the
horizontal fall.
i have been sad all these days. may be this is just to pull myself out of an inexplicably affection-hatred pit which i cant crawl out from.

all these past years are hurling abuses at me. what have i done?
What Have I Done ??? circumstances pick you up, and leave you like a dot on a paper. thats when the insult starts to sting and you dont remember anything - the dot might advertise itself as a waiting, or a spot.

Lucky Man is a song by the verve. and this song has transformed this dot into a big sun. in this wrong season of harvest, i found out a way to shred this sad masquerade. i heard the song when i was 17. Now i am 26. the previous year i have discovered the song again excavating this philosopher's stone in the rumble called virtual reality. 'happiness' is really something in my own place, a love that i had been blind to, is something in my own mind, in my work.

i had been a student like most of you, falling in and out of love, having crushes every now and then, so many animals playing themeselves in inside me and institutions to tame them to ice. but now i amaze myself - i have been working, teaching not so young people, trying to fill their mind with the passion that the creators have died for. its a strange crossroad, your soul leaving you to savour the body and its ghost. the song atleast whispers to my stumbling thumb to search courage in my pocket, even in this moment of innocent farewell.
well am a lucky man, with fire in my hands... i am discovering the age old missions of discoveries i vowed for.

2 comments:

rachita said...

me:
what is ultimate happness?
happiness*

transfatal: a utopia
a perfect state
thats never comes
a perfect flower
thats just beyond ur reach
the vision of which goes too soon
me: hmm...

transfatal: thats my feeling

me: so happiness is a positive and negative state at once?
transfatal: yes
of course
its dialectical

This is an excerpt from our previous chats. It dates back to 30th March, 2008.
at that time i was unaware of your blog... actually we hardly knew each other.
We had just started interacting.
But even at that time i had understood that u have been through a lot in your life.
And also that u have a lot to sahre wid the world..
so keep writing...
keep inspiring...

:)

Pongy Papaya said...

And if you've read maupassant's ''Happiness'' .. that too really sums up what absolute happiness can be.

lucky man, happy blogging.
and horizontal falls shall be fun.

thenkuu for blogcomment to
:)